CDL Training Opportunity with TMC!
TMC Transportation is now offering a CDL-A training program in-house! This program is available to select candidates that want to drive for TMC, but who do not already have a Class A Commercial Driver s License. Former TMC truck drivers are instructors for this course and provide the training and guidance you need to be successful with our company. This program provides all the necessary training in order to obtain a CDL, in exchange for one year of employment driving for TMC.
The opportunity once you ve finished the course and obtained your Class A CDL would be a regional flatbed driving opportunity where you d be away from home during the week and then are home on the weekends! Average earnings for first year driver with our company is $55,000/year, with opportunities to make more than $70,000, because we pay based on performance, not seniority! With our payscale you can make the equivalent of between $.48 and $.62 per mile based on your performance the best payscale in the industry for new drivers getting their start!
If you re ready to drive the nicest Peterbilt equipment on the road and enjoy the benefits of working for a growing, thriving business apply today or give us a call at 866-###-####!
Why choose TMC to start your driving career?
- Fast-track into a new career! TMC drivers are averaging $55,000 and up and full benefits right away in the first year after mere weeks of training. What other industry can say the same?
- Industry-leading flatbed training. We ve been training drivers with no experience since 1993 and know how to do it right. We have had TMC drivers honored as a Top Ten Finalists in Trucking s Top Rookie contest every year that it s been held.
- We are employee-owned and we are getting pretty excited about it! We have an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) that drivers receive at no cost to themselves. What does it mean to be employee owned at TMC? As an Employee-Owned company, all eligible employees also own shares in the company. In addition to their earnings, all TMC drivers in the plan received an extra 13 cents per mile in 2017!
- Advancement opportunities. We are proud that former TMC drivers have advanced to opportunities in multiple departments and disciplines: Sales, Operations, Recruiting, Training, Road Repair, and more.
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Stable, verifiable work history
- No more than 3 recent moving violations
- No DUI s in the last 10 years
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, class a driving, company driver solo, company otr, company truck driver, company truck driving, dedicated truck, dry van otr trucking, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, tanker truck