CALL TODAY! (888) ###-#### Company Overview:
Now hiring local Fuel Haulers!
Get paid up to $75K-$80K your first year!
$10K Sign On Bonus!
Are you a Hazmat driver that is looking for a large, well established company with the feel of a small operation? Are you looking for one of the highest paid fuel hauling jobs available? Do you need great benefits and excellent incentives? How about a company with high driver retention and a low turnover rate? A place where you re not just another number, but an extremely valuable member of the team? Then we believe that Petroleum Wholesale is the company that you have been looking for.
Based in Houston, TX, Petroleum Wholesale has been family owned and operated since 1971. We own and operate a large variety of truck stops and C-stores across the western half of the United States and we service our own stores with our own equipment. Because we only service our own stores, you as a driver will not have to worry about losing work and contracts like other 3rd party logistics groups. Based on sales alone, you will see the work and deliveries stay consistent year round. Job Summary:
The fuel hauler will drive a tanker truck (9,300-gallon capacity) to pick up all grades of gasoline, diesel and bio-diesel from area refineries, pipeline terminals, and storage facilities and deliver it to Petroleum Wholesale facilities in the area. The driver will pick up and deliver 4-5 loads of fuel during their scheduled 12 hour shifts, 5-6 scheduled days per week (depending on your location). The driver will follow all company procedures and established safety policies. Position Benefits:
- Up to $85,000/year. Load based pay. Drivers generally average $80-85,000
- $10,000 Sign on bonus
- Quarterly Safety rewards and Incentives
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance
- 401k/Profit Sharing
- Very nice, newer equipment (2019 Freightliners)
- Vacation time and Much, Much More!!
- CDL Class A with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- 2 years of prior Tractor Trailer driving experience in the last 5 years
- Eligible for a Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC)
- Minimum 23 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 2 years
- No at fault accidents in the last year
- Prefer at least 1-year Tanker experience, however we will train the right driver
Call us at (888) ###-#### or Apply online below today!
Associated topics: chemical, chemical engineer, chemistry, engineer, fuel, gas, gas line, monomer, petroleum, petroleum engineer