Family Medicine Need in Abilene, TX (Traditional IP/OP)
BC/BE Family Medicine physician(s) needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible.
- Employment/solo opportunity available
- Attractive yearly salary + lucrative incentive program ($230,337 the first year!)
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Student loan repayment ($30K)
- Potential for monthly stipend final 24 months of training ($2K/month)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at HMC ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year Marketing to community and region included
- This opportunity will support any special focus
- Call group of 1 in 5
Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. Population is 120K in town with over 400K draw. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family.
Associated topics: care, care physician, clinic, family, family medicine, hospitalist, nocturnist, physician md do, urgent, urgent care