Consultants work within an engagement team. Key responsibilities will include:
* Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. * Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
* Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms * Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions * Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
* 2+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience in Consulting with Oracle products. * Proficient in one or more Oracle products: * Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service (BICS)
* Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)
* Oracle R
* Oracle Big Data Appliance
* Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
* Oracle GoldenGate
* Experience with Oracle Data Integration ideally around on-prem and cloud based data integration strategies, Big Data, Cloud and Business Intelligence products & applications. * 1+ years experience leading workstreams or small teams * Experience providing support on data quality components during the implementation of the solution architecture. * Experience providing technical recommendations for optimized data access and retention for the data warehouse. * Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience * Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday - Thursday/Friday)
* Experience with traditional Data Warehousing implementations and OBIEE, OBIA is a plus however must have experience with above referenced technologies and strategies for implementation and design. * Experience providing oversight support to the design, development and QA teams. * Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). * Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment. * Eagerness to mentor junior staff. * An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, \"Deloitte\" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E19DALCSCMDA005-SA
Associated topics: business, business analysis, business analyst, business intelligence, business systems, consult, consultant, crm, sap, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.