Conduent is the world's largest provider ofdiversified business process services with leading capabilities in transactionprocessing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with bothgovernment and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver qualityservices to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for asignificant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customerinterface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational andprocessing partner of choice for public transportation systems around theworld.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefitadministration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning -Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both ourclients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Location: Prefer Tucson, AZ, Austin, TX,Morrisville, NC, Sandy, UT, Lexington, KY, and Germantown, MD; may considerother Conduent U.S. locations.
* Install, configure, upgrade and maintain internet/intranet IISsites in development and QA environments.
* Manage installations and configurations of any Windows basedapplication upgrades in Development and QA environments.
* Participate on, and provide input to, project teams in properdeployment, configuration, and usage of batch and other web based products andutilities.
* Manage Visual Studio source control and configuration (buildautomation) for development and QA environments. Subversion experience is aplus.
* Work closely with Application Developers and Enterprise Architectsto assist in environmental troubleshooting and configuration of new customapplications.
* Work with QA team to ensure intranet/Internet environments are upto latest code and functionality for various tests such as load testing, useracceptance testing, and regression testing.
* Monitors theregular Iteration related activities.
* Works with theProduct Transition Team and the Client implementation team to address theclient issues post deployment.
* Responsible forany Deepsee deployment related queries and Iteration cut summaries.
* Musthave excellent knowledge of Visual Studio.NET Development environment andits interaction with .NET Framework and experience debugging Distributedapplications.
* Sr. Server Engineer with Microsoft IIS webserver expertise.
* Must have experience developing andadministering application build and deployment processes and managing sourcecontrol.
* Should be able to recommendstandard install procedures for web servers.
* Should be able to set up new clients onthe IIS servers
* Health care and/or hospital industryexperience very helpful!
* Candidate should be a senior level serverengineer with 7 years' experience in large, complex environments.
* High degree of skill with release management,including InterSystems DeepSee database application.
* He/ she will join a team of experiencedEngineers.
* He/ she needs to beself-sufficient, a self-starter, and comfortable working remote withouthand-holding.
Conduent is an EqualOpportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regardto race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, genderidentity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation,physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or serviceanimal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of geneticinformation, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities whoneed a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment withConduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link,completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by usingthe \"Submit\" button at the bottom of the form. For those using GoogleChrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: clickhere to access or download the form.
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, application, back end, developer, devops, php, programming, sdet, software development engineer