Rewarding Neurology position is available at a government facility in Texas. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with our brave military and their families by providing them the top notch medical care they need and deserve. Come on board and make yourself part of this nationally regarded and highly respected medical facility. Physicians with or without a Texas Medical License can still practice in this Medical Center.
This opportunity is as an independent contractor position and has a competitive compensation package. Enjoy living and working in this safe community in Texas with low cost of living and in close proximity to Austin. You will have all the conveniences of a major military base.
To receive details, please forward your CV via email to: ...@comphealth.com or contact via phone: Austyn at: 801-###-####.
- All State Medical Licenses are welcome to apply even if you do not have Texas License
- Mostly outpatient opportunity in this friendly community and welcoming medical center
- On-Call is defined as availability for phone consults for advice on disposition of patients
- Apply your Independent Contractor mindset into this lucrative position
- Normal hours will consist of an average of 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- Chance to practice in one of the higest respected medical facilities in the entire country
- This is a hassle free opportunity to practice Neurology your way
- Close proximity to Austin, TX
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke