BrightStar Care is Austin's premier home health care agency and we are GROWING tremendously due to the high level of care our fantastic C.N.A.s and Caregivers provide to the community. We are Joint Commission Accredited, have won the Enterprise Champion for Quality Care Award for 4 years running, and awarded First Place for Home Health Care agencies in The Austin American Statesman s The Best of the Best 2018 .
We are currently hiring caregivers with at least one year of experience, and Certified Nurses Aides for our West Territory. This territory covers West Austin, West Lake, Bee Caves, Lakeway, Lago Vista, Cedar Park, and Leander.
Each of our shifts combine personal care and companionship and will require assisting the clients with activities of daily life to varying degrees. Please look through the shifts available as well as the job requirements, benefits, and responsibilities for the latest opportunities.
SHIFTS AVAILABLE IN OUR WEST TERRITORY (WEST AUSTIN, LAKEWAY, CEDAR PARK, LEANDER, BEE CAVES
- Mondays: 7:00 AM 11:00 AM, 5:00 PM 8:00 PM, 9:30 PM 10:30 PM, 8:00 PM 10:00 PM, 11:00 AM 2:00 PM
- Tuesdays: 7:00 AM 11:00 AM, 5:00 PM 8:00 PM, 9:30 PM 10:30 PM,
- Wednesdays: 7:00 AM 11:00 AM, 5:00 PM 8:00 PM, 9:30 PM 10:30 PM, 11:00 AM 2:00 PM
- Thursdays: 7:00 AM 11:00 AM, 5:00 PM 8:00 PM
- Fridays: 7:00 AM 11:00 AM, 5:00 PM 8:00 PM, 2:00 PM 6:00 PM, 11:00 AM 2:00 PM
- Saturdays: 7:00 AM 11:00 AM, 5:00 PM 8:00 PM, 8:00 PM 10:00 PM, 6:00 PM 9:00 PM
- Sundays: 8:30 AM 3:00 PM, E/O SUNDAY 5:00 PM 7:00 PM, 7:00 AM 11:00 AM, 5:00 PM 8:00 PM, 8:00 PM 10:00 PM
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Monthly Bonuses!
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- One to one patient care
- Joint Commission accredited
- Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary
- Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
- Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Ensure client s rights are adhered to